Our staff is dedicated to helping people move beyond homelessness
Shelter House is always looking for the right people to join our team. If you are interested in learning more about employment at Shelter House, please send your resume and inquiry to email@example.com. Shelter House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and United Way Agency.
Position Title: Emergency Shelter Program Manager
Reports to: Emergency Services Director
1. Supervise and train a team of staff to deliver consistent and high-quality emergency shelter services.
2. Provide services that are high quality, consistent, and in accordance with the Shelter House mission, vision, and values.
3. Manage client records, files, and reports to ensure accuracy, confidentiality, and security of files.
4. Oversee and maintain the daily operations of emergency shelter facilities.
5. Work with a team of managers to ensure all emergency and housing programs are working together to achieve high-level outcomes.
Click here to view the complete job description.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, three references, and, if desired, a work sample or portfolio to Debbie Peck, Emergency Services Director, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed applications should be submitted before January 15th for full consideration by the selection committee.