Our staff is dedicated to helping people move beyond homelessness
Shelter House is always looking for the right people to join our team. If you are interested in learning more about employment at Shelter House, please send your resume and inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shelter House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and United Way Agency.
Position Title: Permanent Supportive Housing Case Manager
Reports to: Permanent Supportive Housing Program Manager
1. Provide case management services to clients in permanent supportive housing so tenants maintain housing and tenants’ health, safety, and welfare needs are met.
2. Build rapport and maintain positive professional relationships with tenants, service providers, and other community partners.
3. Intervene and appropriately de-escalate crisis situations while providing oversight and supervision so that a safe and healthy environment is maintained at all times.
4. Accurately record and maintain tenant data and statistics including but not limited to demographics, outcome measures, goals, face-to-face notes, medical information, collateral contact and grant-specific requirements, and maintain all tenant records to ensure accuracy, confidentiality and security in a timely manner.
5. Work within a team of coordinators and case managers to ensure continuity of care, this includes attending team meeting bi-monthly and agency-wide meetings/trainings
6. Ensure that individual rights are protected, all services are confidential, and no information is shared without consent.
Click here to view the complete job description.
Interested applicants should send their resume, a cover letter, and three references directed to Laura Iosbaker, Permanent Supportive Housing Program Manager, to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until filled. Shelter House is a United Way Agency and an Equal Opportunity Employer.